Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Post #1: What does fate mean to me?

In my opinion, fate is not real.  There nothing that can control your actions but you and  your brain.  I mean really, I guess there may be a little fate involved, but really your the only one that makes your decisions.  Also sometimes your friends and family could  tell you to do things like what to eat and what to wear, or even the things you do and the places you go.

In some cases, fate could be real.  You just have to be in the right place at the right time.  Say that there was a buy-two get-three free deal on a twelve pack of soda at the grocery store.  That is fate becuase you were at the right store on the right day.  You see, whether or not you believe in fate, I think it all depends where you are and at what time.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts, William. I'd say your first blog post was a success. I would like to see you format your blog so that it reflects the theme, mood, tone, etc of Romeo & Juliet. Consider it!

    ReplyDelete